At least seven people were killed, and two were wounded:
An ISIS attack at a border post near the Syrian border around Akashat left one guard dead and another wounded. The militants also suffered casualties.
A video released by ISIS purported to show the execution of three villagers kidnapped from Hafta Ghar.
A bomb at a Saniya refinery wounded an employee.
Two militants were killed in Hawija.
Artillery fire left one militant dead in the Hamrin Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019