At least 11 people were killed or found dead, and eight were wounded:
In Mosul, security forces discovered eight bodies, including those that belonged to children.
In al-Zor, a bomb killed one militiaman and wounded five more.
Two people were shot and wounded on a highway near Baquba.
Parliament elected a new speaker after failing at their first attempt on September 3. Lawmakers now have 90 days in which to create the new government. Sunni politician Mohammed al-Halbousi is a former governor of Anbar province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018