At least 23 people were killed or found dead, and 19 were wounded:
In Mosul, a mass grave gave up 23 bodies belonging to Islamic State militants.
A training accident wounded 13 soldiers in Nasariya.
A bomb in Qaim wounded four people.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded two people near a fish shop in Nahrawan.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019