At least 23 people were killed or found dead, and 19 were wounded:
In Mosul, a mass grave gave up 23 bodies belonging to Islamic State militants.
A training accident wounded 13 soldiers in Nasariya.
A bomb in Qaim wounded four people.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded two people near a fish shop in Nahrawan.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Danish Troops Accused of Firing on Shi’ite Militia; 19 Killed in Iraq – September 24th, 2018
- Fresh Operations Against ISIS; 37 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2018
- Village Mayor Among 20 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operations Near Syrian Border; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2018
- Kirkuk Blast Targets Political Party; 24 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2018