At least 23 people were killed or found dead, and 19 were wounded:
In Mosul, a mass grave gave up 23 bodies belonging to Islamic State militants.
A training accident wounded 13 soldiers in Nasariya.
A bomb in Qaim wounded four people.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded two people near a fish shop in Nahrawan.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019
- ISIS Members Poisoned by Relative; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2019
- Car Bomb in Town Near Syrian Border; Six Killed in Iraq – January 11th, 2019
- 38 Found in Mass Grave near Mosul; One Killed in Iraq – January 9th, 2019