At least 23 people were killed or found dead, and 19 were wounded:
In Mosul, a mass grave gave up 23 bodies belonging to Islamic State militants.
A training accident wounded 13 soldiers in Nasariya.
A bomb in Qaim wounded four people.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded two people near a fish shop in Nahrawan.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018