Unidentified militants continue to damage the electricity infrastructure in Diyala and Kirkuk provinces. On Friday, transmission lines in Ausaj Valley were attacked. It is the eight time the lines have been damaged in the last two months. An attack on the transmission lines between Nasariya and Wasit was stopped.
At least seven were killed and seven were wounded:
A roadside bomb killed three policemen near Tikrit.
A bomb near the train station in Qaim left one policemen dead and two wounded.
In Zaghniya, a bomb killed a civilian and wounded two more.
Two civilians were wounded in a blast in Taji.
A bomb wounded a farmer in Abbara.
In Dibs, two militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018