Unidentified militants continue to damage the electricity infrastructure in Diyala and Kirkuk provinces. On Friday, transmission lines in Ausaj Valley were attacked. It is the eight time the lines have been damaged in the last two months. An attack on the transmission lines between Nasariya and Wasit was stopped.
At least seven were killed and seven were wounded:
A roadside bomb killed three policemen near Tikrit.
A bomb near the train station in Qaim left one policemen dead and two wounded.
In Zaghniya, a bomb killed a civilian and wounded two more.
Two civilians were wounded in a blast in Taji.
A bomb wounded a farmer in Abbara.
In Dibs, two militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018