At least two people were killed, and 11 more were wounded in recent violence:
An I.E.D. in Shura, near Mosul, killed a tribal leader and wounded two relatives. Sheikh Hassan al-Hadidi was killed, but his son and nephew were only wounded.
A bomb wounded three militiamen in Jurf al-Sakhar (Jurf al-Nasr.)
Two people were wounded by separate explosions in Qaim.
Near Hawija, a bomb wounded two policemen.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019