At least nine people were killed, and two more were wounded in recent violence:
A soldier was killed and two more were wounded when a bomb exploded in Ibrahim el-Mazkour village near Buhriz.
Security personnel in Sakr killed a militant who was wearing a suicide belt.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019