At least eight people were killed, and 14 were wounded:
Members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) attacked a Turkish base on Mount Chyadel in northern Iraq. Two Turkish soldiers were killed, and eight were wounded. Six P.K.K. members were also killed. Iraq has demanded that Turkish troops leave Iraqi territory but has, so far, been ignored by Ankara.
Three people were wounded by an explosion in Mandali.
In Mayyah, a bomb wounded two militiamen.
A bomb in Tal al-Basal wounded a police officer.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019