At least eight people were killed and one other was wounded:
In Khalis, the body of an 80-year-old man who supervised the Sayed Yousef shrine was found with gunshot wounds to his head.
A pair of shepherds was killed, and another was wounded when the men came across a landmine near Fallujah.
A bomb in Kirkuk killed a shepherd.
An airstrike killed four militants in the Waqf Basin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019