At least 20 people were killed, and 11 others were wounded in recent violence and executions:
The Justice Ministry announced that six prisoners were executed. The men were convicted on terrorism charges.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded two employees in Shirqat.
Near Muqdadiya, an attack on the home of a security member left one child dead.
A bomb in Kirkuk province wounded two oil policemen.
Turkey authorities announced the deaths of 12 members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) in the area of Amedi near the border with Turkey.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018