At least seven people were killed, and two others were wounded in recent violence; 30 were found in a mass grave:
In Baghdad, unknown assailants assassinated Sheikh Ali Saeedi, a senior member of the Sa’eroun Alliance, led by cleric Muqtada al-Sadr.
Thirty bodies were found in a mass grave in Tal Keif.
Two farmers were wounded in a blast in Baquba.
Turkish airstrikes on Zab killed six members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.).
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018