At least 11 people were killed, and 18 others were wounded in recent violence; 78 were found in a mass grave:
A bomb in Daquq killed two members of the Turkmen militia.
In Hawija, a tribal fighter was shot dead.
A bomb wounded two people in Taji.
In Qayara, a blast left two people with injuries.
A militant leader was killed in an explosion in Metabijh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Four People Killed in Iraq Attacks – January 20th, 2019
- Basra Protests Turn Violent Again; Two Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2019
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019