At least 11 people were killed, and 18 others were wounded in recent violence; 78 were found in a mass grave:
A bomb in Daquq killed two members of the Turkmen militia.
In Hawija, a tribal fighter was shot dead.
A bomb wounded two people in Taji.
In Qayara, a blast left two people with injuries.
A militant leader was killed in an explosion in Metabijh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018