At least 11 people were killed, and 18 others were wounded in recent violence; 78 were found in a mass grave:
A bomb in Daquq killed two members of the Turkmen militia.
In Hawija, a tribal fighter was shot dead.
A bomb wounded two people in Taji.
In Qayara, a blast left two people with injuries.
A militant leader was killed in an explosion in Metabijh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019