At least 13 people were killed, and four others were wounded in recent violence:
In Hit, an attack left three security personnel dead and one more wounded.
Gunmen killed three policemen and wounded several more during an attack on an Ishaqi checkpoint.
The bodies of three policemen were found in Ezba, near Mosul. The men were tortured before their deaths.
Gunmen killed a police veteran in Kirkuk.
A bomb near a water plant in Baiji wounded three people.
Two militants were killed in Adhaim.
A militant leader was killed in Houd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018