At least 13 people were killed, and four others were wounded in recent violence:
In Hit, an attack left three security personnel dead and one more wounded.
Gunmen killed three policemen and wounded several more during an attack on an Ishaqi checkpoint.
The bodies of three policemen were found in Ezba, near Mosul. The men were tortured before their deaths.
Gunmen killed a police veteran in Kirkuk.
A bomb near a water plant in Baiji wounded three people.
Two militants were killed in Adhaim.
A militant leader was killed in Houd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019