At least 13 people were killed, and four others were wounded in recent violence:
In Hit, an attack left three security personnel dead and one more wounded.
Gunmen killed three policemen and wounded several more during an attack on an Ishaqi checkpoint.
The bodies of three policemen were found in Ezba, near Mosul. The men were tortured before their deaths.
Gunmen killed a police veteran in Kirkuk.
A bomb near a water plant in Baiji wounded three people.
Two militants were killed in Adhaim.
A militant leader was killed in Houd.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018