Security forces including militiamen launched an operation in the Tal Afar region that will also include explosives removal.
At least eight people were killed, and three others were wounded in recent violence:
A bomb in Baghdad killed two people and wounded two more in Abu Dsheer district.
One person was injured when a bomb exploded in Abu Ghraib.
An airstrike on Muqdadiya killed three militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018