At least 22 people were killed or executed, and 48 were wounded:
A bomb in Shirqat killed one person and wounded two more.
In Rutba, a bomb killed one person and wounded two more.
Two people were wounded when a bomb exploded near a Madaen sheep farm.
Thirteen militants were killed ruing an operation in Kanous.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Cross Border to Target PKK; 14 Killed in Iraq – January 21st, 2019
- Four People Killed in Iraq Attacks – January 20th, 2019
- Basra Protests Turn Violent Again; Two Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2019
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019