At least 22 people were killed or executed, and 48 were wounded:
A bomb in Shirqat killed one person and wounded two more.
In Rutba, a bomb killed one person and wounded two more.
Two people were wounded when a bomb exploded near a Madaen sheep farm.
Thirteen militants were killed ruing an operation in Kanous.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018
- 604 Killed or Found in Mass Graves in Iraq During November – December 1st, 2018