At least 15 people were killed, and nine were wounded in recent violence:
In Ayn Safra, a civilian was gunned down.
A bomb killed a security member in the Waqf basin.
A bomb in Riyadh wounded three militiamen.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb wounded three people.
Turkish airstrikes killed two members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) in Zab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Cross Border to Target PKK; 14 Killed in Iraq – January 21st, 2019
- Four People Killed in Iraq Attacks – January 20th, 2019
- Basra Protests Turn Violent Again; Two Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2019
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019