At least 15 people were killed, and nine were wounded in recent violence:
In Ayn Safra, a civilian was gunned down.
A bomb killed a security member in the Waqf basin.
A bomb in Riyadh wounded three militiamen.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb wounded three people.
Turkish airstrikes killed two members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) in Zab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019