At least 15 people were killed, and nine were wounded in recent violence:
In Ayn Safra, a civilian was gunned down.
A bomb killed a security member in the Waqf basin.
A bomb in Riyadh wounded three militiamen.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb wounded three people.
Turkish airstrikes killed two members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) in Zab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Activist Assassinated; 21 Killed in Iraq – September 25th, 2018
- Danish Troops Accused of Firing on Shi’ite Militia; 19 Killed in Iraq – September 24th, 2018
- Fresh Operations Against ISIS; 37 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2018
- Village Mayor Among 20 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operations Near Syrian Border; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2018