At least 15 people were killed, and nine were wounded in recent violence:
In Ayn Safra, a civilian was gunned down.
A bomb killed a security member in the Waqf basin.
A bomb in Riyadh wounded three militiamen.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb wounded three people.
Turkish airstrikes killed two members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) in Zab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018