At least 34 were killed, and three were wounded in recent violence:
A stun grenade wounded a civilian in Baghdad.
Turkish forces announced the deaths of 10 members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) during an operation in Metina, Iraq.
Residents killed two militants who were riding a motorcycle in Balad Ruz.
Many militants were also killed in Kirkuk province.
In other news: The Iraq High Commission for Human Rights (IHCHR) announced that all 76 detained protesters in Muthanna province were released.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018