At least 34 were killed, and three were wounded in recent violence:
A stun grenade wounded a civilian in Baghdad.
Turkish forces announced the deaths of 10 members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) during an operation in Metina, Iraq.
Residents killed two militants who were riding a motorcycle in Balad Ruz.
Many militants were also killed in Kirkuk province.
In other news: The Iraq High Commission for Human Rights (IHCHR) announced that all 76 detained protesters in Muthanna province were released.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019