At least 34 were killed, and three were wounded in recent violence:
A stun grenade wounded a civilian in Baghdad.
Turkish forces announced the deaths of 10 members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) during an operation in Metina, Iraq.
Residents killed two militants who were riding a motorcycle in Balad Ruz.
Many militants were also killed in Kirkuk province.
In other news: The Iraq High Commission for Human Rights (IHCHR) announced that all 76 detained protesters in Muthanna province were released.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018