French forces began training of Iraqi personnel in handing artillery near the Syrian border in Qaim.
At least five people were killed, and 11 others were wounded in recent violence.
ISIS members killed two militiamen and wounded another in Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Qaim killed one policeman and wounded three more.
In Tarmiya, a sticky bomb killed one person.
Three militiamen were wounded when a bomb exploded in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A bomb wounded three civilians in Tal Keif.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018