French forces began training of Iraqi personnel in handing artillery near the Syrian border in Qaim.
At least five people were killed, and 11 others were wounded in recent violence.
ISIS members killed two militiamen and wounded another in Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Qaim killed one policeman and wounded three more.
In Tarmiya, a sticky bomb killed one person.
Three militiamen were wounded when a bomb exploded in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A bomb wounded three civilians in Tal Keif.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018