French forces began training of Iraqi personnel in handing artillery near the Syrian border in Qaim.
At least five people were killed, and 11 others were wounded in recent violence.
ISIS members killed two militiamen and wounded another in Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Qaim killed one policeman and wounded three more.
In Tarmiya, a sticky bomb killed one person.
Three militiamen were wounded when a bomb exploded in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A bomb wounded three civilians in Tal Keif.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019
- ISIS Members Poisoned by Relative; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2019
- Car Bomb in Town Near Syrian Border; Six Killed in Iraq – January 11th, 2019