French forces began training of Iraqi personnel in handing artillery near the Syrian border in Qaim.
At least five people were killed, and 11 others were wounded in recent violence.
ISIS members killed two militiamen and wounded another in Sinjar.
A roadside bomb in Qaim killed one policeman and wounded three more.
In Tarmiya, a sticky bomb killed one person.
Three militiamen were wounded when a bomb exploded in Jurf al-Sakhar.
A bomb wounded three civilians in Tal Keif.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Town Strikes Against Deteriorating Security; 24 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2018
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018