Turkish authorities say airstrikes have “neutralized” 14 members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) who were located in Iraqi Kurdistan. The statement did not detail how many were killed, captured, or otherwise incapacitated. Turkish troops have been moving further into Iraqi territory in recent days, chasing the guerrilla group, which has used the weak border to cross regularly into Turkey to stage attacks.
At least three were killed in recent violence:
civilians were shot to death in Dibs.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018