Angola’s national oil company, Sonangol, resumed operations in Iraq.
At least 72 bodies were recovered:
A mass grave, near Sinjar, in Qahtaniya yielded 70 bodies believed to be Yazidi victims of the Islamic State militants.
The body of a militiaman who was kidnapped in Tuz over a year ago was found.
In Sari Taba, an unidentified body was discovered.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019