Angola’s national oil company, Sonangol, resumed operations in Iraq.
At least 72 bodies were recovered:
A mass grave, near Sinjar, in Qahtaniya yielded 70 bodies believed to be Yazidi victims of the Islamic State militants.
The body of a militiaman who was kidnapped in Tuz over a year ago was found.
In Sari Taba, an unidentified body was discovered.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018