At least three people were killed, and five more were wounded recently:
The non-combat-related death of a Scottish servicemember at the al-Asad base on January 31 is being investigated.
Gunmen killed two militiamen in Abbasi.
Five people were wounded were Kurdish security personnel attempted to disrupt a protest near Erbil.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018