U.S. Central Command is reporting a 37 percent rise in the number of civilian contractors hired to support U.S. and Coalition operations in Iraq over the last 12 months.
At least 66 people were killed or found dead, and two more were wounded:
A mass grave containing 52 security personal from the Badush prison was discovered.
Gunmen killed a militia leader and wounded a companion near his Hawsa home.
Gunmen wounded a judge in Jbela.
Five militants were killed while trying to infiltrate villages in the Shirqat area.
Security forces in Mosul killed three militants.
Near Samarra, a suicide bomber was killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018