New attacks left at least 10 dead and 24 injured across Iraq.
A bomb targeting a school bus killed a teacher and wounded four children in Saidiya.
One soldier was killed and three more were wounded during a bombing in Taji.
Gunmen stormed a home in Samarra, where they killed one person and wounded two more.
A bomb in Falluja killed one policeman and wounded another.
A policeman was wounded when a bomb planted at the entrance to his Hilla home exploded.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019