A group of lawmakers in the United Kingdom is considering charging former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair with contempt of Parliament for his decision to invade Iraq in 2003.
At least 15 people were killed and 14 were wounded:
Landmines in the Kurdistan region have killed eight people and wounded 14 more this year.
An engineer was shot dead at a power station near Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018