A group of lawmakers in the United Kingdom is considering charging former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair with contempt of Parliament for his decision to invade Iraq in 2003.
At least 15 people were killed and 14 were wounded:
Landmines in the Kurdistan region have killed eight people and wounded 14 more this year.
An engineer was shot dead at a power station near Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Tal Afar Operation Starts; 91 Killed in Iraq – August 19th, 2017
- 45 Killed in Iraq as Troops Gather Around Tal Afar – August 18th, 2017
- Donkey Bomb Kills Militants; 50 Killed in Iraq – August 17th, 2017
- Several ISIS Attacks Against Security Personnel; 66 Killed in Iraq – August 16th, 2017
- Airstrikes Push Refugees out of Tal Afar; 66 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2017