A group of lawmakers in the United Kingdom is considering charging former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair with contempt of Parliament for his decision to invade Iraq in 2003.
At least 15 people were killed and 14 were wounded:
Landmines in the Kurdistan region have killed eight people and wounded 14 more this year.
An engineer was shot dead at a power station near Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017