A group of lawmakers in the United Kingdom is considering charging former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair with contempt of Parliament for his decision to invade Iraq in 2003.
At least 15 people were killed and 14 were wounded:
Landmines in the Kurdistan region have killed eight people and wounded 14 more this year.
An engineer was shot dead at a power station near Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018