A group of lawmakers in the United Kingdom is considering charging former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair with contempt of Parliament for his decision to invade Iraq in 2003.
At least 15 people were killed and 14 were wounded:
Landmines in the Kurdistan region have killed eight people and wounded 14 more this year.
An engineer was shot dead at a power station near Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019
- 10 Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 3 Killed in Iraq – February 12th, 2019
- Five Killed in Iraq, Including Security Personnel – February 11th, 2019