Turkish jets crossed over into Iraq to bomb suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets.
The U.S. State Department has approved a five-year sustainment package for Iraq’s fleet of Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft.
At least 60 were killed and one more were wounded:
In Falluja, four civilians were executed on charges of spying.
In Makhoul, 12 militants were killed.
Seven militants were killed in Arab Jabour.
Security forces killed six militants in Baghdadi.
In Hamediya, four militants were killed.
Four militants were killed at the Alas oil fields.
An airstrike killed three militants, including a prominent leader, in Hawija.
Airstrikes on convoys in Qaim and across the border in Albu Kamal, Syria left dozens of militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018