Turkish jets crossed over into Iraq to bomb suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets.
The U.S. State Department has approved a five-year sustainment package for Iraq’s fleet of Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft.
At least 60 were killed and one more were wounded:
In Falluja, four civilians were executed on charges of spying.
In Makhoul, 12 militants were killed.
Seven militants were killed in Arab Jabour.
Security forces killed six militants in Baghdadi.
In Hamediya, four militants were killed.
Four militants were killed at the Alas oil fields.
An airstrike killed three militants, including a prominent leader, in Hawija.
Airstrikes on convoys in Qaim and across the border in Albu Kamal, Syria left dozens of militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018
- Yazidi Man Among 19 Killed in Iraq – July 10th, 2018