Turkish jets crossed over into Iraq to bomb suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets.
The U.S. State Department has approved a five-year sustainment package for Iraq’s fleet of Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft.
At least 60 were killed and one more were wounded:
In Falluja, four civilians were executed on charges of spying.
In Makhoul, 12 militants were killed.
Seven militants were killed in Arab Jabour.
Security forces killed six militants in Baghdadi.
In Hamediya, four militants were killed.
Four militants were killed at the Alas oil fields.
An airstrike killed three militants, including a prominent leader, in Hawija.
Airstrikes on convoys in Qaim and across the border in Albu Kamal, Syria left dozens of militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018