Turkish jets crossed over into Iraq to bomb suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets.
The U.S. State Department has approved a five-year sustainment package for Iraq’s fleet of Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft.
At least 60 were killed and one more were wounded:
In Falluja, four civilians were executed on charges of spying.
In Makhoul, 12 militants were killed.
Seven militants were killed in Arab Jabour.
Security forces killed six militants in Baghdadi.
In Hamediya, four militants were killed.
Four militants were killed at the Alas oil fields.
An airstrike killed three militants, including a prominent leader, in Hawija.
Airstrikes on convoys in Qaim and across the border in Albu Kamal, Syria left dozens of militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018