At least four people were killed, and six were wounded; 15 bodies were found:
In Mosul, 15 bodies, including those of four children, were recovered from a pile of rubble in the old sector of town.
A roadside bomb killed an explosives expert and wounded six other militia members near Baiji, as the group was trying to defuse it.
Two militiamen were killed in a blast in Jurf al-Nasr (formerly Jurf al-Sakhar).
Security forces near Khanaqin killed a militant.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019