At least 17 people were killed and another two were wounded:
An I.E.D. blast in Fallujah killed two children who were playing near the device.
A bomb killed a shepherd in Rashad.
Two people were wounded by a blast in Buhriz.
Two militants were wounded in a clash in Askari.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019