At least five people were killed in recent violence:
Militants passing through Obour detained and killed three civilians.
Security forces killed two militants in Salah ad Din province.
Also, Iran and Iraq exchanged the remains of dozens of dead from the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War. The International Committee of the Red Cross oversaw the transfer of 46 Iranian and four Iraqi soldiers who were killed in the war.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019
- 10 Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 3 Killed in Iraq – February 12th, 2019
- Five Killed in Iraq, Including Security Personnel – February 11th, 2019