At least 12 people were killed, and two were wounded in recent violence:
Turkish airstrikes in northern Iraq killed eight people believed to be members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.).
Airstrikes left three militants dead in Kasrat.
A militant was killed and two more were wounded in the Hamrin Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019