At least 12 people were killed, and two were wounded in recent violence:
Turkish airstrikes in northern Iraq killed eight people believed to be members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.).
Airstrikes left three militants dead in Kasrat.
A militant was killed and two more were wounded in the Hamrin Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019
- ISIS Members Poisoned by Relative; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2019
- Car Bomb in Town Near Syrian Border; Six Killed in Iraq – January 11th, 2019
- 38 Found in Mass Grave near Mosul; One Killed in Iraq – January 9th, 2019