At least two people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
One militia officer was killed and two members were wounded in Diyala province as they were providing security for linemen sent there to repair a sabotaged electrical line. The team was also subjected to a mortar attack.
A man was shot dead while driving a car in Abu Garma.
Militants seriously wounded a federal police officer during an attack on a barracks in Zanqar.
In Zubayr, gunmen seriously wounded an officer in Basra Operations Command.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019
- 10 Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 3 Killed in Iraq – February 12th, 2019
- Five Killed in Iraq, Including Security Personnel – February 11th, 2019
- Security Personnel Among 10 Killed in Iraq – February 9th, 2019