At least two people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
One militia officer was killed and two members were wounded in Diyala province as they were providing security for linemen sent there to repair a sabotaged electrical line. The team was also subjected to a mortar attack.
A man was shot dead while driving a car in Abu Garma.
Militants seriously wounded a federal police officer during an attack on a barracks in Zanqar.
In Zubayr, gunmen seriously wounded an officer in Basra Operations Command.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018