At least six people were killed and three were wounded in recent violence:
Turkish air strike killed three civilians in Ardana village in Dohuk province. The strikes generally target Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) guerrillas hiding in Iraq, but they occasionally kill civilians unaffiliated with the group.
A bomb in Badush killed two civilians and wounded a policeman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018