At least six people were killed and three were wounded in recent violence:
Turkish air strike killed three civilians in Ardana village in Dohuk province. The strikes generally target Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) guerrillas hiding in Iraq, but they occasionally kill civilians unaffiliated with the group.
A bomb in Badush killed two civilians and wounded a policeman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truffle Hunters Executed; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2019
- Fresh Dangers for Truffle Hunters; 12 Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2019
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019