At least 25 people were killed in recent violence:
Turkish air strikes against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) targets across northern Iraq left another 25 guerrillas dead. Turkey reported on Tuesday that it “neutralized” 57 guerrillas in air strikes on Iraq over the last four days. By neutralized, the government means that the guerrillas were either killed or captured. In this case, the assumption is that they were killed in the air strikes. The other 32 deaths were previously reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 26 Shabaks Found in Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – February 22nd, 2019
- Border Guards Among 15 Killed in Iraq – February 21st, 2019
- 47 Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 13 Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2019
- Truffle Hunters Executed; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2019
- Fresh Dangers for Truffle Hunters; 12 Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2019