At least 25 people were killed in recent violence:
Turkish air strikes against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) targets across northern Iraq left another 25 guerrillas dead. Turkey reported on Tuesday that it “neutralized” 57 guerrillas in air strikes on Iraq over the last four days. By neutralized, the government means that the guerrillas were either killed or captured. In this case, the assumption is that they were killed in the air strikes. The other 32 deaths were previously reported.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018