At least 33 people were killed and one person was wounded:
Three civilians were killed during an attack on Hadhar.
A roadside bomb in Kifri wounded one person.
At least 14 militants were killed during airstrikes in the Mount Qaraqosh area.
In Tarmiya, security forces killed a suicide bomber.
Turkish airstrikes against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) target hideouts in the Qandil Mountains left 15 people dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019