At least 33 people were killed and one person was wounded:
Three civilians were killed during an attack on Hadhar.
A roadside bomb in Kifri wounded one person.
At least 14 militants were killed during airstrikes in the Mount Qaraqosh area.
In Tarmiya, security forces killed a suicide bomber.
Turkish airstrikes against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) target hideouts in the Qandil Mountains left 15 people dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fresh Dangers for Truffle Hunters; 12 Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2019
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019