At least 33 people were killed and one person was wounded:
Three civilians were killed during an attack on Hadhar.
A roadside bomb in Kifri wounded one person.
At least 14 militants were killed during airstrikes in the Mount Qaraqosh area.
In Tarmiya, security forces killed a suicide bomber.
Turkish airstrikes against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) target hideouts in the Qandil Mountains left 15 people dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018