At least 20 militants were killed, and one policeman was wounded. Thirty bodies were found in a grave:
A mass grave containing 30 bodies was found in Badush. Authorities confirmed that candidates for the 2014 parliamentary election were found in the grave.
Twelve militants were killed in the Islamial-Maita basin area, on the border between Diyala and Salah ad Din provinces.
An airstrike killed a militant leader and three companions between Hit and Lake Tharthar.
A militant was killed in Kokjli.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- US Soldier Among 25 Killed in Iraq – April 24th, 2019
- Continuing anti-ISIS Operations; Five Killed in Iraq – April 23rd, 2019
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019