At least 20 militants were killed, and one policeman was wounded. Thirty bodies were found in a grave:
A mass grave containing 30 bodies was found in Badush. Authorities confirmed that candidates for the 2014 parliamentary election were found in the grave.
Twelve militants were killed in the Islamial-Maita basin area, on the border between Diyala and Salah ad Din provinces.
An airstrike killed a militant leader and three companions between Hit and Lake Tharthar.
A militant was killed in Kokjli.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018