At least 20 militants were killed, and one policeman was wounded. Thirty bodies were found in a grave:
A mass grave containing 30 bodies was found in Badush. Authorities confirmed that candidates for the 2014 parliamentary election were found in the grave.
Twelve militants were killed in the Islamial-Maita basin area, on the border between Diyala and Salah ad Din provinces.
An airstrike killed a militant leader and three companions between Hit and Lake Tharthar.
A militant was killed in Kokjli.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Children Among Casualties in Basra; Nine Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2018
- Turkey Continues Unapproved Airstrikes; 24 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2018
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018