At least 20 militants were killed, and one policeman was wounded. Thirty bodies were found in a grave:
A mass grave containing 30 bodies was found in Badush. Authorities confirmed that candidates for the 2014 parliamentary election were found in the grave.
Twelve militants were killed in the Islamial-Maita basin area, on the border between Diyala and Salah ad Din provinces.
An airstrike killed a militant leader and three companions between Hit and Lake Tharthar.
A militant was killed in Kokjli.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019
- ISIS Members Poisoned by Relative; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2019
- Car Bomb in Town Near Syrian Border; Six Killed in Iraq – January 11th, 2019
- 38 Found in Mass Grave near Mosul; One Killed in Iraq – January 9th, 2019