The Iraqi government deployed extra troops to western Kirkuk province to address continued attacks from Islamic State militants.
At least 13 people were killed and two were wounded in recent violence:
A bomb in Riyadh left one policeman dead and two wounded.
The bodies of 12 more militants were found between Hit and Haditha. Eight bodies were reported recovered on Sunday. The men were shot execution style and believed to be on a list of disloyal militants recently released by Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018