At least 24 people were killed, and three were wounded:
In Kirkuk, a car bomb blast wounded three people outside a Dawa party office, the party lead by Nouri al-Maliki. A nearby shrine could also have been the target.
A bomb in Anah left a security member dead.
Turkish airstrikes targeting Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) guerrillas left eight dead in Haftanin and Gara.
Fifteen militants were killed in a cave in Akashat during a joint operation that included Coalition troops.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Deploys More Troops to Kirkuk; 13 Killed in Iraq – October 22nd, 2018
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018