At least 24 people were killed, and three were wounded:
In Kirkuk, a car bomb blast wounded three people outside a Dawa party office, the party lead by Nouri al-Maliki. A nearby shrine could also have been the target.
A bomb in Anah left a security member dead.
Turkish airstrikes targeting Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) guerrillas left eight dead in Haftanin and Gara.
Fifteen militants were killed in a cave in Akashat during a joint operation that included Coalition troops.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018