At least 28 people were killed and seven were wounded in recent violence. Forty bodies were also found:
In Owanait, a mukhtar was assassinated.
A sniper wounded a militiaman in Qahtuniya.
On June 12, Turkish jets targeted Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) camps in the Qandil Mountains. The strikes left 26 guerrillas dead.
A mass grave containing the bodies of 40 militants was found in Qayara.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018
- Thirty Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 7th, 2018