At least 60 were killed or found dead, and five were wounded:
In Mosul, at least 40 bodies were found in a mass grave near the al-Sham Gate. Most of the victims were security or government personnel.
Four militants staged an attack in Askari. Three were killed and the fourth blew himself up. In the explosion, four soldiers were killed and five more were wounded. A civilian and five other militants were also reported killed.This is the second significant attack in Anbar province in as many days.
Six militants were killed during an operation in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018