Australia admitted that one of its airstrikes last May could have killed two civilian adults and wounded two children.
Injured and disabled Iraqi soldiers demonstrated in
Baghdad on Wednesday. They are calling on the government to give them work in
public offices instead of forcing them back to duty within the armed forces.
At least six people were killed, and five more were wounded:
Militants killed four civilians in Baaj.
Three people were wounded in a blast at a market in Mahmoudiya.
Explosives left in a home in Ramadi wounded two people.
At least two militants were killed by security forces in Khanaqin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019