At least 63 people were killed, and 11 more were wounded in recent violence:
A mass grave in Sinjar gave up 15 bodies belonging to Yazidi victims.
Five border policemen were killed in near Karkush military base in Diyala province.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded four civilians.
Security forces killed seven militants in Shirqat.
Airstrikes in the Hamrin Mountains killed six militants.
Near Qaim, airstrikes left six militants dead.
Four militants were killed in an operation in Muqdadiya.
At least two militants were killed in Shirqat.
In Tarmiya, two suicide bombers were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019