At least 63 people were killed, and 11 more were wounded in recent violence:
A mass grave in Sinjar gave up 15 bodies belonging to Yazidi victims.
Five border policemen were killed in near Karkush military base in Diyala province.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded four civilians.
Security forces killed seven militants in Shirqat.
Airstrikes in the Hamrin Mountains killed six militants.
Near Qaim, airstrikes left six militants dead.
Four militants were killed in an operation in Muqdadiya.
At least two militants were killed in Shirqat.
In Tarmiya, two suicide bombers were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Operations Near Syrian Border; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2018
- Kirkuk Blast Targets Political Party; 24 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2018
- Roadside Bombs Target Buses; 18 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2018
- Water Sickens Baghdad Soccer Team in Basra; 14 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 17th, 2018
- Troops Deployed to Turkish Border; 20 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2018