At least 63 people were killed, and 11 more were wounded in recent violence:
A mass grave in Sinjar gave up 15 bodies belonging to Yazidi victims.
Five border policemen were killed in near Karkush military base in Diyala province.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded four civilians.
Security forces killed seven militants in Shirqat.
Airstrikes in the Hamrin Mountains killed six militants.
Near Qaim, airstrikes left six militants dead.
Four militants were killed in an operation in Muqdadiya.
At least two militants were killed in Shirqat.
In Tarmiya, two suicide bombers were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018