At least 63 people were killed, and 11 more were wounded in recent violence:
A mass grave in Sinjar gave up 15 bodies belonging to Yazidi victims.
Five border policemen were killed in near Karkush military base in Diyala province.
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded four civilians.
Security forces killed seven militants in Shirqat.
Airstrikes in the Hamrin Mountains killed six militants.
Near Qaim, airstrikes left six militants dead.
Four militants were killed in an operation in Muqdadiya.
At least two militants were killed in Shirqat.
In Tarmiya, two suicide bombers were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018