The man behind Mosul Eye, the widely read blog that chronicled Islamic State crimes from inside the captured city, has revealed himself to be Omar Muhammad and described how he was able to remain alive while completing this feat.
At least 31 people were killed, and two were wounded:
In Kirkuk, clashes between militiamen and unknown gunmen were reported.
Gunmen killed a shopkeeper and wounded two others in Husseiniya.
Airstrikes on Wadi Horan left 17 militants dead last Saturday.
Security forces killed a militant in Khuzeifi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protests Turn Violent Again; Two Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2019
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019
- ISIS Members Poisoned by Relative; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2019