The man behind Mosul Eye, the widely read blog that chronicled Islamic State crimes from inside the captured city, has revealed himself to be Omar Muhammad and described how he was able to remain alive while completing this feat.
At least 31 people were killed, and two were wounded:
In Kirkuk, clashes between militiamen and unknown gunmen were reported.
Gunmen killed a shopkeeper and wounded two others in Husseiniya.
Airstrikes on Wadi Horan left 17 militants dead last Saturday.
Security forces killed a militant in Khuzeifi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018
- Double Bombing Targets First Responders; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 10th, 2018
- Abu Ghraib Official Injured in Bombing; 10 Killed in Iraq – August 9th, 2018