At least 18 people were killed, and 16 were wounded:
In Kirkuk, a police major was killed in a drive-by shooting.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Albu Eissa.
A bomb in Taji wounded two people.
A bodyguard was slightly injured when a grenade was launched at his home in Hilla. The man guards House Speaker Salim al-Jabouri.
Militiamen killed six militants in Baaj.
In Mosul, the bodies of six militants were found buried.
A militant leader was killed in Hamrin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018