At least 18 people were killed, and 16 were wounded:
In Kirkuk, a police major was killed in a drive-by shooting.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Albu Eissa.
A bomb in Taji wounded two people.
A bodyguard was slightly injured when a grenade was launched at his home in Hilla. The man guards House Speaker Salim al-Jabouri.
Militiamen killed six militants in Baaj.
In Mosul, the bodies of six militants were found buried.
A militant leader was killed in Hamrin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018