At least 18 people were killed, and 16 were wounded:
In Kirkuk, a police major was killed in a drive-by shooting.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Albu Eissa.
A bomb in Taji wounded two people.
A bodyguard was slightly injured when a grenade was launched at his home in Hilla. The man guards House Speaker Salim al-Jabouri.
Militiamen killed six militants in Baaj.
In Mosul, the bodies of six militants were found buried.
A militant leader was killed in Hamrin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018