A U.S. servicemember was killed in an explosion near Mosul. No other details were released.
At least 60 were killed and 27 were wounded, including a US servicemember:
Militia artillery fire killed two Yazidis and wounded seven more in Sinjar.
Turkish strikes on Sinat Haftanin killed eight members of the Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.)
Security forces killed 16 militants in the Metabijh area.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kirkuk Blast Targets Political Party; 24 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2018
- Roadside Bombs Target Buses; 18 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2018
- Water Sickens Baghdad Soccer Team in Basra; 14 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 17th, 2018
- Troops Deployed to Turkish Border; 20 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2018
- Children Found in Mosul Mass Grave; 11 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 15th, 2018