Gunfire erupted at a television station last night in Baghdad when a political dispute between M.P. Kadhim al-Sayadi of the State of Law bloc and Baligh Abu Gallal, who is a Citizen’s Bloc spokesman, got out of hand. No casualties were reported.
Turkish warplanes bombes suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) targets in Zakho.
At least 112 were killed and 35 were wounded:
A roadside bomb killed nine Peshmerga and wounded four more in Hardan.
In Baghdad, a bombing left two dead and seven wounded in the Wardiya neighborhood.
A Coalition strike on a mosque in Rutba left 11 wounded, including a child and an elderly man.
In Madaen a blast wounded five people.
In Qaim, security forces killed 37 militants.
A dozen militants were killed in an airstrike on Qayara.
In the Makhoul Mountains, nine militants were killed.
Ten militants were killed in Khazar.
Eight militants were killed in Shirqat.
Yazidi gunmen killed three militants and wounded eight more near Sinjar.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018