According to International Organization for Migration, the number of internally displaced Iraqis has now surpassed three million. About 20 percent of the refugees are in living arrangements that are considered “critical.”
At least 81 people were killed and 82 more were wounded:
Four soldiers were killed and two militiamen were wounded during clashes in Saqlawiya.
Unknown assailants killed two militiamen in Ilam.
Fourteen militants were killed in clashes in Juba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019
- 10 Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 3 Killed in Iraq – February 12th, 2019