According to International Organization for Migration, the number of internally displaced Iraqis has now surpassed three million. About 20 percent of the refugees are in living arrangements that are considered “critical.”
At least 81 people were killed and 82 more were wounded:
Four soldiers were killed and two militiamen were wounded during clashes in Saqlawiya.
Unknown assailants killed two militiamen in Ilam.
Fourteen militants were killed in clashes in Juba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018