According to International Organization for Migration, the number of internally displaced Iraqis has now surpassed three million. About 20 percent of the refugees are in living arrangements that are considered “critical.”
At least 81 people were killed and 82 more were wounded:
Four soldiers were killed and two militiamen were wounded during clashes in Saqlawiya.
Unknown assailants killed two militiamen in Ilam.
Fourteen militants were killed in clashes in Juba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Oil Field; 208 Killed in Iraq – February 24th, 2018
- Bodies Found Under Rubble; 91 Killed in Iraq – February 22nd, 2018
- ISIS Attacks Truck Drivers at Border; 114 Killed in Iraq – February 21st, 2018
- U.S. Soldier Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2018
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018