At least 204 were killed and 30 were wounded in the latest violence.
A bomb in Baghdad killed two people and wounded seven more in the Jisr Diyala neighborhood.
Three children were injured in a grenade attack in Iskandariya.
In Ramadi, militants destroyed a 30,000 seat stadium that was under construction. No casualties were reported.
Airstrikes in Nineveh province left 108 militants dead.
Seventeen militants were killed in Kubeisa.
Eight militants were killed in Samarra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019