At least 204 were killed and 30 were wounded in the latest violence.
A bomb in Baghdad killed two people and wounded seven more in the Jisr Diyala neighborhood.
Three children were injured in a grenade attack in Iskandariya.
In Ramadi, militants destroyed a 30,000 seat stadium that was under construction. No casualties were reported.
Airstrikes in Nineveh province left 108 militants dead.
Seventeen militants were killed in Kubeisa.
Eight militants were killed in Samarra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019
- 10 Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 3 Killed in Iraq – February 12th, 2019
- Five Killed in Iraq, Including Security Personnel – February 11th, 2019