Fighting continues in Anbar province, but at least 177 were killed and 75 were wounded across Iraq.
Six people were killed and nine were wounded when an unidentified warplane attacked Qaim.
A clash in Baiji killed a dozen security personnel and a dozen militants. Ten security personnel were wounded. A booby-trap in a home killed four militiamen.
In Mosul, militants executed 17 fishermen for not sharing their catches, and 14 of their own personnel. An imam was also executed. Hundreds of shop owners were arrested for failure to pay a “religious tax” to the Islamic State militants. An airstrike left 28 militants dead and 13 wounded.
Security forces killed 27 militants during the liberation of Tash.
In Mtabijh, nine militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018
- Airstrikes Target ISIS near Mosul; 15 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2018