Fighting continues in Anbar province, but at least 177 were killed and 75 were wounded across Iraq.
Six people were killed and nine were wounded when an unidentified warplane attacked Qaim.
A clash in Baiji killed a dozen security personnel and a dozen militants. Ten security personnel were wounded. A booby-trap in a home killed four militiamen.
In Mosul, militants executed 17 fishermen for not sharing their catches, and 14 of their own personnel. An imam was also executed. Hundreds of shop owners were arrested for failure to pay a “religious tax” to the Islamic State militants. An airstrike left 28 militants dead and 13 wounded.
Security forces killed 27 militants during the liberation of Tash.
In Mtabijh, nine militants were killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018