At least 134 people were killed and 23 were wounded.
A booby-trapped building in al-Dour left three volunteer fighters dead and seven wounded.
Militants kidnapped 172 people in Falluja and accused them of working with security forces.
Sixteen militants were killed in Tikrit.
Four militants died under mysterious circumstances in Hibnis.
In Rawa, a sticky bomb killed three militant officials.
Kirkuk police killed one gunman and wounded another.
Several militants were killed in Garma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Scattered Attacks Continue in Kirkuk, Diyala; 27 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2018
- Suicide Bomber Strikes Baghdad; 16 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2018
- 1,000 Bodies Recovered in Mosul; Two Turks Among 15 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2018
- French Training Iraqi Forces near Syrian Border; Five Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2018
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018