At least 134 people were killed and 23 were wounded.
A booby-trapped building in al-Dour left three volunteer fighters dead and seven wounded.
Militants kidnapped 172 people in Falluja and accused them of working with security forces.
Sixteen militants were killed in Tikrit.
Four militants died under mysterious circumstances in Hibnis.
In Rawa, a sticky bomb killed three militant officials.
Kirkuk police killed one gunman and wounded another.
Several militants were killed in Garma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Cross Border to Target PKK; 14 Killed in Iraq – January 21st, 2019
- Four People Killed in Iraq Attacks – January 20th, 2019
- Basra Protests Turn Violent Again; Two Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2019
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019