At least 134 people were killed and 23 were wounded.
A booby-trapped building in al-Dour left three volunteer fighters dead and seven wounded.
Militants kidnapped 172 people in Falluja and accused them of working with security forces.
Sixteen militants were killed in Tikrit.
Four militants died under mysterious circumstances in Hibnis.
In Rawa, a sticky bomb killed three militant officials.
Kirkuk police killed one gunman and wounded another.
Several militants were killed in Garma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Soldier Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 20th, 2018
- ISIS Ambushes Shi’ite Militiamen near Kirkuk; 31 Killed in Iraq – February 19th, 2018
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018