At least 134 people were killed and 23 were wounded.
A booby-trapped building in al-Dour left three volunteer fighters dead and seven wounded.
Militants kidnapped 172 people in Falluja and accused them of working with security forces.
Sixteen militants were killed in Tikrit.
Four militants died under mysterious circumstances in Hibnis.
In Rawa, a sticky bomb killed three militant officials.
Kirkuk police killed one gunman and wounded another.
Several militants were killed in Garma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018