At least 134 people were killed and 23 were wounded.
A booby-trapped building in al-Dour left three volunteer fighters dead and seven wounded.
Militants kidnapped 172 people in Falluja and accused them of working with security forces.
Sixteen militants were killed in Tikrit.
Four militants died under mysterious circumstances in Hibnis.
In Rawa, a sticky bomb killed three militant officials.
Kirkuk police killed one gunman and wounded another.
Several militants were killed in Garma.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019