At least 129 were killed and seven more were killed.
Parliament speaker Selim al-Jabouri met with retired U.S. Marine General John Allen this week and asked him to tell U.S. President Barack Obama that the international effort against the Islamic State militants is lacking.
Yazidi captives are reportedly being forced to donate blood to wounded Islamic State militants.
A mass grave containing 16 bodies was found in Koubashi.
Two bodies were found on a farm near Baquba.
A sticky bomb killed a civilian in Taji.
In Husseiniya, a body was found.
Militants executed 56 of their own for failing to capture Gwer.
An airstrike killed 16 militants preparing to attack Haditha.
In Anbar province, 13 militants were killed and six were wounded in an airstrike on a captured school builiding.
Security forces killed 12 militants in Ramadi.
Ten militants were killed in Tikrit.
An airstrike killed six militants in Zab.
Three snipers were killed in Bablan.
Police in Ashayiss killed one gunman and wounded another.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Team Exhuming Mass Grave Fired On; Nine Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2019
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019